I’m the only person who can really speak about this topic, from my viewpoint! It’s weird and sometimes satisfying to be ME. It depends on who I’m with at the time. I have been in bed with my lover and that experience has been amazing and so uplifting! I haven’t felt exactly that euphoric ever.
I had an orgasm that was of a loving nature. I’m out of this world, on cloud 9, about her. She puts out a lot of warmth and energy that I absorb and relate to. Her touch and voice takes over my body and my defenses. I felt her energy rise and so did mine. It wasn’t directly clitoral stimulation, but it was how she made me feel. I had been flying before with an old boyfriend, but this was , I believe, a mutual satisfaction or O or I got a high better than any drug in the world. Love is by far, the best drug and climaxing is where it’s’ at.
I love sex and I’m older than she is. I hope she’s not trying me out for someone else to love better. I look better in person than in photos. Boy do I love this very special woman in my life. We’ve had our ups and downs, but I’m extremely happy with her!
1. Living in a homeless shelter
2. What’s it like to be a hazed lesbian?
3. What’s it like to be homosexual and from Iran?
4. Being a mixed race in America
5. Living with AIDS in a homophobic African village
6. Being a twelve year old adult caregiver
7. The trials of adult virtue
8. Race relations in a riotous mind
9. First Girl Gay Crush